Bare Bones [was: [TxMt] Public to-do list for TM (was: Textile Bundle?)

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Fri Mar 18 23:51:04 UTC 2005

Excuse me for getting the way of ... whatever's  bewing here

I'm curious about BBedit (having never really used it), becuase it was
the One True Mac Editor. and becuase it costs so much.

What are its best features, all you ex- or bipolar BBedit users?
Anything unique that you really miss in Textmate?

Also feel free to mention things about it which TextMate has done
better or done away with the need for with a clever design approach
etc?

Just curious,