[TxMt] Public to-do list for TM (was: Textile Bundle?)

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:29:25 UTC 2005

On 18 Mar 2005, at 03:12, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>> [...] I wonder if Allan's studies in Psychology has been instrumental
>> to this, or whether it is just something that has grown organically
>> ??
> hehe... I might be smart, but I'm definitely not that smart ;)

hmm... If your followers believe that you can walk on water, I think
the general idea is to NOT dispel those beliefs. Seemed to work quite
well for JC ;-)  (not intending to offend anyone's religious beliefs
here, so peace be with you all)

> Competition??? oh.. the rock stars over at BareBones ;)

Yeah, I heard about them once. They were pretty big around the time of
The Beatles weren't they ?? Not seen much good come out of them lately
;-)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -