[TxMt] Textile Bundle?

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Wed Mar 16 22:37:51 UTC 2005

I made one for myself, but it's really basic:
Lots of Textile tags are not closed by an end tag but by two newlines,
and I don't think it's possible for now.
So, I thought it will be much more easier with the new syntax engine
and didn't improved and tested it much.

Still, if some are interested, I can put it in the repository.
What I have for now:
I made it super-set of html (as Textile), so
-highlight of html tags
-highlight of all textile tags, plus special colors for headers, links,
images, table.

I use redcloth to:
pipe thru it to have html preview.
make a "replace selected text with html" command.
make a "output to html" command.

(You'd have to install RedCloth or another textile script for that.)

And in my "handle every text jobs with TM" crusade, I made a BBCode
bundle and, as I couldn't find one, a BBCode parsing script (BabyCloth?
;), to have html preview, etc.

If it's ok for Allan, I'll add them to the repository.

(BTW, Allan, could you add a way to "remember" a few 'pipe through'
script in the html preview, I'd like to avoid retyping the full path
every time I change the script..)

--
FredB