[TxMt] was split panes? now function nav

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Wed Mar 16 22:25:46 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
>Thanks for putting up my bundle Eric, forgot to say that you can have the
window close automatically by giving it the argument 'c' (which Kumar has
set as the default behaviour). It takes quite a bit of time to render the
output for me, so I keep it open.

FYI : Allan mentioned on the developer list that HTML output should be a lot faster by beta 6.

>I originally wanted to make it for those people who hate to leave the
keyboard, by having javascript event listeners for the up and down keys,
which would move the highlighted selection. When hitting return, the
selection should execute. But Texmate's html window doesn't support all the
javascript I wanted.

>I've included a revised version of the script, and an example of how it was
intended to function. Open example.html in a browser to see how it works,
down and up keys control selection and return opens the file and line. Can't
get it to work in Texmate's html output, if anyone else can, cool.

ahh, interesting.  I committed your change for safe keeping (since it doesn't break anything).  Maybe someone will know how to get the javascript working for WebKit

Kumar