[TxMt] Stupid svn Repository Question

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Sun Mar 13 21:24:15 UTC 2005

A short time ago, for a week or so I could not access anything on the
macromates.com site, including Subversion. Turns out that for some
reason my ISPs name servers had very old data. I changed name servers
and everything, including svn commands, began working again. It's a
long shot but could be worth a look.

--
Jack Baty (http://jackbaty.com)
Fusionary Media (http://fusionary.com)

Good God, don't the villagers carry torches and pitchforks anymore?