[TxMt] TextMate with CSSEdit integration

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Mar 13 02:48:20 UTC 2005

On Mar 13, 2005, at 3:34, Brad Miller wrote:

> You took away my F1 from pydoc.

And the default “toggle current folding” on F1 ;)

> I guess this shortcut key assignment is one of the problems that will
> go away (get better) when we get scoping, in b6?

Yes, you can set the scope to e.g. “source.perl, source.python” or even
“source.c++ strings” to only have the key equivalent (or tab trigger)
work in that “scope”. This will also allow for some neat automation
features, i.e. special behavior for e.g. return when the caret is
placed in various places in the source (like in strings, between empty
tags etc.).