[TxMt] TextMate with CSSEdit integration

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Sat Mar 12 07:46:45 UTC 2005

On 12-03-2005 07:35, Chris Messina wrote:
> See what I mean: http://www.flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/6342113/

With respect to the grouping in there: I'd love to see some general way
of doing that as well. I had a large python file and switched back to SEE
to edit it, because it has that useful method selector pull-down menu,
which is great for navigating around the file.

That and custom/bundle configured completion are the only things that I
really miss in TM.

Jeroen.

--
               "We apologize for the inconvenience"
            (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")