[TxMt] Some Bundle Questions

Eric Ocean subscriber at ampede.com
Wed Mar 9 23:53:07 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble with the Subversion bundle, and
I can't seem to get the Rails bundle to load.

Subversion commands always respond that my file is not a 'working
copy'. Executing the identical command using svn works fine. I've set
(correctly) the TM_SVN shell variable in the preferences.

The Rails bundle is located in ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/, right next to the Subversion bundle, which
does load. I checked the Rails bundle out using svn co.

Any ideas?

Best, Eric