[TxMt] multiselect cmd-t window

Edmund Harriss eh at maths.qmul.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 18:46:07 UTC 2005

Is there any way to change the autocomplete behaviour?

Here is the situation, I am using latex which allows references
to previous labels.  Thus on puts:

\label{foo}

somewhere and then later

\ref{foo}

to refer to it.  I want to be able to autocomplete the ref using the
label text.  I know I could do this by writing a macro, but I was
wondering if it could be bound to the escape key?

	best wishes

		Edmund

Edmund Harriss
Queen Mary, University of London
edmund.harriss at mathematicians.org.uk
http://www.mathematicians.org.uk/eoh

The greatest mystery is not that we have been flung at random between
the profusion of matter and of the stars, but that within this prison
we can draw from ourselves images powerful enough to deny our
nothingness.

Andre Malraux 1901-1976