[TxMt] subversion plugin: keyboard-only operation possible?

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Mon Mar 7 17:18:27 UTC 2005

On 07.03.2005, at 17:54, Chris Thomas wrote:

> On Mar 7, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Tom Lazar wrote:
>> now that i've figured out how to use the subversion plugin (and
>> finally saw that applying multiple commands to the same keystroke can
>> be really useful!) i've only got one gripe left: i can't seem to
>> initiate any action (i.e. commit) using the keyboard only. in the end
>> i always need to click on a button (i.e. commit) using the mouse.
>>
>> being a terminal-, quicksilver- AND textmate user this, of course,
>> drives me nuts ;-)
>>
>> any workaround/solution?
>
> When the menu pops up with multiple commands, use standard Mac OS X
> menu navigation keys to move around. Press the up/down arrow keys to
> move the selection, or type the first few letters of the command.

sorry, i wasn't clear on this one: i don't mean the popup menu
immediately after hitting command-b (that's the great part, i totally
dig how this can be useful - learn (and use up) one keystroke and still
have multiple actions!)

no, what i mean is after that, *after* say, moving down to 'commit',
hitting return and typing my message - NOW i'd like to be able to
finish this entire process off by hitting some finaly key/combo - but
it doesn't seem possible, or am i missing something here?

t.

tom lazar <tom at tomster.org>
http://tomster.org