[TxMt] Re: TextMate and Transmit

Andreas Næsby Rasmussen anr at macvaerk.dtu.dk
Mon Mar 7 16:45:40 UTC 2005

On Mar 6, 2005, at 22:13, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:

> OMG! Are they using the normal error beep for this? I'd say whether or
> not they should change it is not even up for discussion.
>
> The authors of Transmit should read about Pavlov's dogs:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditioning

Heh, I asked whether it was an error and I find the discussion ended up
with whether we are dogs or not. :-D

Well anyhow - of course I opened the file to see whether my changes
were saved - and they were not. As I said when I open the same file
with SubEthaEdit I can save and it will work - but not in TextMate.
This is the case for all the files I tested.
The ones who have it working - are you using SFTP as well?

anr

I hope you've learned your lesson, Lisa - never help anyone.
	- Homer Simpson