[TxMt] Documentation (was: Background/foreground colors)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Mar 6 17:31:40 UTC 2005

On Mar 6, 2005, at 18:18, Tobias Luetke wrote:

> That being said I added textile and one page html export to hieraki
> recently.

HTML export is really the most important for documentation since that's
what the Help Book uses (although I think Apple state that it should be
HTML 3.2 ;) ).

So a stupid question: where do I find install instructions for hieraki?

I can do a svn checkout, but I don't really know what to do from there.