[TxMt] A way to generate HTML of highlighted code?

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Fri Mar 4 17:53:45 UTC 2005

I'm not sure whether anyone's already done this but your best bet would
be to rig a command use the GeSHi syntax hi-lighter which can be found
here http://qbnz.com/highlighter/ and supports quite a few languages:

I, for one, would be very interested in the results.

Doing this via the syntax files of the language bundles would be very
neat so might be worth investigating.

Simon