[TxMt] Textmate Crash (solved!)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Mar 4 01:45:09 UTC 2005

On Feb 18, 2005, at 8:11, Ryan Parrish wrote:

> All the console.app is telling me is where the crash log is being
> written to sadly enough.

Okay, with the help of Andrew Dupont we were able to locate the
problem, in his case he was running PlaintextPaste which caused the
incompatibility (it patches my main editing component).

I have made a fix for this problem (and possibly others as well!?!) so
if you're interested I can send you a fixed TM (or if you're also using
PTP you could un-install it until b6 is released).