[TxMt] reveal in project tree

Nick Hristov nick.hristov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:02:19 UTC 2005

Alan,

It doesn't matter where the location is. I have a huge hierarchy of
files, and I Apple-T locate and open the file. However, let's say
that I want to rename it. I will have to search for it in the
hierarchy ( well not quite, I can see the hierarchy by apple-click on
the title and the following, but if I have 10 folder hierarchy its a
pain in the $#@!).

Basically, you have a file on focus, you select either from the menu
(View) "Reveal in project tree", or right click on the tab, or right
click on OakTextView... that doesn't matter (well it does as long as
I can find it :). Point is that the Project tree gets expanded and
the file gets highlighted.

Great hit with the themes, btw. And just between you and me, you may
want to start placing some features in the 2.0 version, and kindly
ask for an upgrade.

/me ducks the flamemail

Nick H.