[TxMt] Strange ruby syntax coloring issue (b13)

Jack Baty jackbaty at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:26:50 UTC 2005

I just updated to b13 (from b12) and svn up'ed the latest bundles.

When I open a myfile.rb file the syntax coloring is normal (same as in
b12). If I then open a myfile.rhtml file the coloring is also normal
(different than with .rb, but same as in b12). If I then switch back
to the myfile.rb tab, the syntax coloring becomes, for lack of a
better word, confused. Seems the background color remains the lighter
color used for .rhtml file rather than switching back to the black
color used for .rb. If I close and reopen myfile.rb, the colors are
again correct.

I've removed all of my local ~/Library bundle files and restarted TM -
same result.

If this is unclear I can probably manage to create a screenshot or two.

--
Jack Baty - Director of Unspecified Services
Fusionary Media - http://www.fusionary.com