[TxMt] qq|...| in Perl bundle

Andrew Green andrew at article7.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 10:05:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

Having now upgraded, the themes editor is great.  TM just gets better
and better.

The old Perl bundle contained a definition to treat the following
equally:

	qq(Hello World);
	qq{Hello World};
	qq|Hello World|;

This latter form, although a little weird, is nonetheless valid Perl,
and something I use all the time.  The new Perl bundle recognises the
former two perfectly, but not the latter.

The naive experiments I've made in the bundle editor haven't gotten me
anywhere, so I was hoping someone would be able to talk me through how
to get my beloved qq|| working in the new Perl bundle.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Andrew.
--