[TxMt] Relative paths in shell variable

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 08:33:18 UTC 2005

I know this is kind of cheeky, but I am thinking of making some macros where
it would be incredibly useful to be able to get the path of the current file
relative to the project directory, instead of as an absolute path from the
root hard drive, is there any possibility this could be added? (I really
have no idea how difficult this might be). Or perhaps this is so easy in
Perl that its not worth the effort, Im afraid I don't know any Perl.

Regards

Chris