[TxMt] Scope Definitions

Stefan Brantschen sbr at acm.org
Thu Jun 23 05:47:37 UTC 2005

All -

I need to write (at least parts of) bundles for "stx2any" source text
and Eiffel source code. Now I was wondering if there's a standard, or
de facto agreed upon, list/definition of the scope terms, such as
"support.function.section.latex" or "keyword.control.c", including
how to define extensions to these for new languages. And related to
this, how are the "setting groups" and "settings items" in the theme
editor defined and organized: is there an agreed upon scheme?

Thanks for any help and hint.

With regards
- Stefan

--