[TxMt] minor bugs in Markdown bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 16 22:03:39 UTC 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 6:44 AM, Xavier Noria wrote:

> Hello! Who is the maintainer of the bundle for Markdown? Looks like
> he is missing from the README in svn.
>
> I noticed the regexp for emphasis
>
>     match = "[*]([^\\\\*]|\\\\.)*?[*]";
>
> In addition, the regexp for itemized lists looks too weak:
>
>     begin = "^\\s*[*+-]";
>
> According to the current spec it would be something like:
>
>     begin = "^ {0,3}[*+-][ \\t]";
>
> -- fxn

I just committed an update that should fix the unnumbered list and
emphasis issues. Please test it and let me know if there are any
problems, and any other changes that should be done.

In a related note, I think this has come up before, but in the
markdown bundle, there are two files test-minimal.markdown and
test.markdown.
Why does TM refuse to open those files?

Also in that file, the 4th line or so is:
_italic \_ _

Now, if I understand correctly, this should not be italisized, right?
Haris