[TxMt] Speed problem

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 15:07:00 UTC 2005

On 10 Jun 2005, at 15:53, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Sam Andrews wrote:
>> scrolling down is no problem for me, but woe if i have to type off
>> the right hand edge (and i usually do, cos i detest word wrap)...
>> it really chugs.
> Same here on a Powerbook 1.33GHz, 1.5GB RAM + Tiger :(

Could all three of you please provide us with some information about
what Syntax you are using (is it the same in all ?)  Are you using
old bundles etc etc.

My experience with 1.1b12 is that it renders pages really really fast
compared to before, so you need to give Allan some more info so he
(or we) can help you.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -