[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion 1.0b4 available

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:46:34 UTC 2005

1.0b4::

1.    Added a preference setting to handle the snippet output
behaviour, so that it can handle both my style
( spaces_within_brackets ) and the PEAR standard style
(no_spaces_within_brackets) styles on the fly independent of the
stored snippet format.

2.    Minor change to notify users of the documentation issues (no
local documentation or internet access = empty documentation)

You can find out more information about PHPCC 1.0b4 from here
[ http://www.imediatec.co.uk/tm/phpcc/ ]
or the download it directly from this link [ http://
www.imediatec.co.uk/tm/phpcc/PHPCodeCompletion-1.0b4.zip ]

Please keep me informed of the ideas, problems and so on.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -