[TxMt] symbol popup

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:22:59 UTC 2005

> My bad! Sorry! Didn't make it through all the release notes, I started
> but they seemed largely to cover syntax for language files and so
> on...
> I should have known better...

I don't know how Allan orders his release notes (I suspect it's in
the order he remembers to update them), but a lot of the best new
features are buried deep in the list. If you're following the betas,
it's good to go through the whole list. E.g. in b11, better HTML
output, tm-file:// and backreferences all were buried deep...

- Eric

---
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu