[TxMt] Re: Languages disappeared

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 29 19:55:18 UTC 2005

You mean you did not do anything?
You just opened TM one day and they were not there?
If you go to View->Language->Edit Languages, and click on the "Change
Filtering..." button, do you see any languages there?
If you go to Finder, find TextMate.app, Ctr-click, show package
contents, click on contents->sharedSupport->Bundles, there's nothing
in there?