[TxMt] Re: b15: problems with tm/tm_wait

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jul 27 02:56:03 UTC 2005

On 26/07/2005, at 23.46, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

>>> I'm getting this error after copying the new command line tools to /
>>> usr/local/bin:
>>> tm: you need to update this helper tool.

This is actually quite strange, since the protocol used to
communicate with TM and the tool is at the same version as it has
always been (so no combination of TM and the tool should give this
error).

The only reason I see is that the TM started actually predates
implementation of the protocol. Do you keep old versions of TM
somewhere on your disk (even the trash counts here)?