[TxMt] REQ: default projectname <FOLDERNAME>.tmproj

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Fri Jul 22 07:08:28 UTC 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 1:03 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> @allan: yes, I mean the 'untitled' default filename that one gets
>> when saving what you refer to as 'scratch' projects (the only ones
>> I use)
>
> Okay, I've changed that for 1.1b15.

okay, call me greedy ;-) but i just got another idea...

could we have ctrl-command-s (save project) not bring up a dialogue
(as it does now) but rather simpy create a project file with the name
of the enclosing folder directly inside of that folder? if you wanted
to use another name/location you'd have to use 'save as...'

I know that in this form my suggestion is actually *not* a good idea
(I'm sure it violates several apple guidelines and some articles of
the geneva convention!) but all the other key-shortcuts involving
command-s are already taken...

at any rate, one-keystroke-no-fuss-projectfile-creation would be
nice ;-)

best regards,

tom
--