[TxMt] Feature Idea: Photoshop/Safari-style drag navigation

Jonathan Ragan-Kelley katokop1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:02:49 UTC 2005

All I can say is that it's worth trying the Saft option to get a feel
for it first-hand.  It's a matter of the subtle tactile experience --
and the fact that it works on any Mac.

It's not necessarily the end-all feature addition for TextMate, I just
thought it worthy of consideration.  And it really is different than
2-finger scrolling.  My primary Mac is a 15" PB 1.67 -- I know what
2-finger scrolling feels like, and it is a different experience as it
currently stands.