[TxMt] Indenting soft-wrapped lines?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jul 10 21:45:50 UTC 2005

On 10/07/2005, at 23.42, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>  • improve editor core (implies stuff like indented soft wrap, more
> advanced snippets, coalesced undos

Previous letter went out the door by accident… the above would be the
1.2 (or 1.1.2, depending on what I settle on wrt versioning).

But this is just how things are vaguely structured in my mind, I
don't provide exact detailed roadmaps because 1) it changes, 2) time
estimates are near impossible, and probably mainly because 3) it gets
too depressing seeing how much work is actually needed to be done in
the future -- it's easier to take things “piece by piece”…