[TxMt] feature request (async command execution)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jul 6 16:45:33 UTC 2005

On 06/07/2005, at 18.18, Nick Hristov wrote:

> and that runs the command in the background (with potentially an
> activities panel). This would be really useful when making large
> builds directly from TM's interface.

Use the HTML output window for this. Commands with HTML output do not
block (and can be aborted).

As for the other output options, this will eventually happen, but it
requires a fine-grained system for locking buffers, since commands
can replace content in a buffer, so for now I just lock the entire app.