[TxMt] sorting in symbol popup

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 09:14:49 UTC 2005

Allan,

first let me just say how much I am appreciating the "go to symbol"
popup, a real timesaver and so much nicer than my hand made version,
however I am wondering whether it would be possible to somehow
specify the ordering of this list? For me, using large-ish class
files it lists all the functions (which is good), but it would be
nice to have these in alphabetical order as opposed to the order in
which they occur in the file. I can image that this isn't the way
that everyone would want it, maybe some sort of preference or syntax
file option would work? Do you have anything of this nature planned?

Regards

Chris