[TxMt] Refresh File Listing

Eric Curtis ecurtis at rgbdesignstudio.com
Fri Jul 1 20:28:00 UTC 2005

Sorry if this is oh so obvious but I can not figure out if this is
possible or something that was already asked for and will come in the
future (sorry if this is the case).

I have an html site and the way I like to make new files in many
cases is to duplicate an existing file (would be great if this was
added to the project drawer) so I went to the finder and duplicated
the files but they do not show up in the project drawer even after I
close the project and reopen it.

Is there some way of easily refreshing the project drawer to match
the finder?

Thanks,

Eric