[TxMt] Auto-Refresh the project drawer

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jan 30 07:26:29 UTC 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 22:29, Chris Thomas wrote:

> man kqueue. It works well enough, but the API -- copied from FreeBSD
> -- is the usual inscrutable Unix cruft[*].

Yes, I have glanced at this on a few occasions :/ I do indeed plan to
change to kqueue, make folder-scanning lazy etc.  Though there still is
a problem with network mounted drives with regard to auto-refresh.
Though with lazy folder-scanning, refreshing a folder would just be to
collapse/expand it in the outline.

To the OP, I don't think it's a common problem that the automatic
folder refreshing is not working, so adding an explicit button to
refresh them seems a bit drastic.