[TxMt] Append to Each Line question

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Sun Jan 30 02:12:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just had the chance to try "Append to each line of Selection" and I'm
wondering if it would be possible to be able to "backspace" the end of
all lines or even moving the cursor and append to each line at that
position.

This would make this feature much more useful when:
-You have to remove a closing tag before adding stuff
-You want to add stuff before the closing tab.
-You want to replace the closing tag
-etc.

Which is pretty often for me.

Maybe this would be more complicated to implement, I don't know,  but
this would be one more killer feature in TM for sure.

It's good to know you've bet on the good horse. ;)