[TxMt] LaTeX syntax enhancements.

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 18:14:29 UTC 2005

Brilliant!  It almost worked right out of the box, except that
command-shift-space appears to be bound to who knows what else on my
system right now.  So I rebound it to ctrl-command-space and it took
right off.  Thanks!

For my citations I have been using the Bibdesk
(http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/), and its  OS X service.  Its worth a
look if you haven't seen it.

Brad