[TxMt] Syntax Highlighting Selection & Command Output Window

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jan 29 11:25:22 UTC 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 12:18, Sune Foldager wrote:

>> -What's up with the Command Output Window. It has a huge empty White
>> block on top & dragging the resize bar brings an empty grey block at
>> the bottom.
> I think those are known bugs, actually ;-).

Actually, I think the OP is unaware that the top part is the parsed
output and the bottom part is the raw output.

But there is a bug with regard to resizing, and this window has been
heavily neglected -- unrelated to this post I actually did have it on
the to-do for beta 4 (together with HTML output for commands), which is
a “maintenance” release, meaning a lot of stuff gets fixed :)