[TxMt] Syntax Highlighting Selection & Command Output Window

Chu notmuch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 06:41:00 UTC 2005

Some basic things I couldn't figure out:

-Is it possible to assign key shortcuts to "Syntax Highlight As" menu
for different languages. Right now I launch TextMate & use it for
writing quick scripts in the default New Document window which has no
syntax highlighting and it is a pain to go to the menu and select the
language.

-Going with the previous point, can we set the default Syntax Highlight
  language for the New Document.

-What's up with the Command Output Window. It has a huge empty White
block on top & dragging the resize bar brings an empty grey block at
the bottom. Unless I am missing something, it sure can use some
redesign & have features like multiple buffers for each
script/selection run but in an elegant configurable way and/or optional
output appending in the same window with a divider etc.