[TxMt] comparable windows editor?

Patrick Burleson pburleson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:51:22 UTC 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:09:11 +0100, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2005, at 18:10, Sune Foldager wrote:
>
> > [ UltraEdit ] has a few advantages over TM ;-).. such as editing files
> > larger than your memory allows
>
> I think you need to re-factor your code if you consider this a reason
> to go with UE over TM ;)

I know you probably said that in jest, but there are times we've had
that problem. The great thing about pure text editors like TM and UE
are you can edit any file in them. Say I want to take a look at my
huge CSV file...well, UE doesn't choke, but TM does. :-)

It's not always code we are looking at.

Patrick