[TxMt] Problem with perl snippet (bundle or Textmate?)

Gregg Thomason threegee at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 16:59:38 UTC 2005

On Friday, January 28, 2005, at 11:38AM, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:

>That's strange -- and I can't reproduce. What version of TM are you
>using? And you're sure the problem isn't with your tab-key (making two
>tabs)? ;)
1.1b3 (v1.1b3)

It's reading a bundle bad somewhere. Just for kicks I changed the quoted 'die' text to something nonsensical and restarted TM, opened a new document, set to Perl syntax, and tried again. No dice: it printed the old (sensical) string!

I guess I'm at "nuke all prefs and start over". I'll follow up if that doesn't cure anything.

>Here's how it looks when I use it:
>http://macromates.com/movies/perl_snippet.mov
Totally gotta get a copy of Snapz...