[TxMt] Move Selection

Tim Martens tim at splashdesign.com
Fri Jan 28 08:25:34 UTC 2005

On Jan 27, 2005, at 9:54 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Control-shift-command is free, but was supposed to be use to move the
> current tab. And moving selection word units probably should have the
> option qualifier.

I, personally, would need to move selection WAY more than moving tabs.
Additionally, dragging tabs around seems more natural -- but it would.

What about Cmd+Ctrl+Arrow for moving tabs? Is that used?

> Control-option-command is used to scroll the display. This could be
> changed to the former though... of course with a key bindins editor it
> wouldn't matter that there are more functions to choose from than
> available key combinations

Just wanted to make sure this is on the radar.

Is this something other TM users would use/need/like?

  -t