[TxMt] Paging a Bundle expert... (modifying SQL syntax colors debug)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 27 13:17:02 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 20:21, Paul Nordstrom August wrote:

> the bad news is that the latest beta (or how I installed it) ended up
> deleting all my previous Custom snippets, macros etc. The good news I
> guess is that I'm re-doing them (not so many anyway) in a much better
> way :)

Okay -- hopefully TM wasn't to blame for this!?! :)

>>   `user` varchar(20) collate utf8_bin default NULL,
>> [...]
> I wanted to offset the collate and CHARSET content so I cut-and-paste
> within the SQL bundle to create the following:
>
>> <string>^\s*\w+\s+(collate|utf8_bin|DEFAULT|CHARSET|utf8|COLLATE)\s*</
>> string>

This is matching:
  begin of line
  optional whitespace
  one or more word characters
  one or more whitespace characters
  one of your various elements

The problem is that your text is not only having one sequence of
word-characters in front of the element names, it has “`user`
varchar(20)”. I'd think that you can just delete the entire
“^\s*\w+\s+” sequence (and also the trailing “\s*”).