[TxMt] Feature Request: Default Highlighting

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:09:15 UTC 2005

Hi Allan and List,

Sorry if this already exists, but I didn't find a way to do this with
the current beta.  If I fire up TextMate (or activate it, because it
runs all the time) I often just do some normal writing of text.  For
this I have a basic highlighting which just highlights URLs.  But in
this situation (after pressing command-n) there is no highlighting
activated.

I would be very pleased if there could be some preference to define a
default highlighting which gets applied to new files or the ones
without a defined highlighting so that I not always have to adjust it
from hand to see blue URLs. :)

--
Torsten Becker