[TxMt] Kudos, Allan

Ben Parzybok info at ideacog.net
Tue Jan 25 04:24:07 UTC 2005

This is a very nice and feature rich beta release.

Append to end of line is very cool. It's fun just to play around with.
Like talking in a very echo-y room. If only you could make it so that
each line wrote a unique line of code rather than duplicate lines, I
could be the world's fastest programmer.

Also the file chooser is excellent, love the quicksilver like
functionality. Might be nice to have a folder reference for files with
same names, e.g: index.php.

The Bundle editor seems very handy too, but I've yet to dive into it
very far.

At any rate, thanks for the new beta.
TextMate is making my work a lot more fun.

-Ben