[TxMt] File navigation feature requests

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jan 22 16:29:44 UTC 2005

On Jan 22, 2005, at 17:22, Justin Blake wrote:

[ having unused tabs fade away ]
> I thought the same thing. Maybe if it was a preference that was off by
> default?

Another problem is to define 'inactive tabs', e.g. what if you browse
documentation for 10 minutes?

However, the idea has merits. For example instead of closing inactive
tabs, they could maybe be zoomed down to take up close to no space and
e.g. expand (smoothly) on mouse hovering or similar...

But I think I'll try the Safari-like behavior before any of this ;)
this and the new file chooser should give a quite good way to deal with
files IMHO.