[TxMt] Beta 2? and feature requests.

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Jan 21 19:19:29 UTC 2005

On 21-01-2005 20:10, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Yes, I didn't think of that when I wrote it, and it's not my most used
> macro, so I haven't noticed its shortcomings -- I'll send an updated
> pattern when I'm in the mood for some regex hacking, or just hardcode
> the darn feature in TM ;)

Reminds me of something I noticed when coding syntax highlighting
bundles: the matching parenthesis highlighting thing works pretty good in
almost all cases, including the case described before. Could it be
possible to export that matching algorithm to macro's and syntax
highlighting bundles ? :)

Jeroen.

--
                "We apologize for the inconvenience"
             (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")