[TxMt] repeat command? Is there/can there be one?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Jan 21 15:39:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just out of the top of my head, I think it would be most natural to
implement this as another way to run macros, i.e. open a dialog and
specify how many times you want to run a certain macro. In that case the
user can quickly use this on any number of commands that he wants to see
repeated.
It might be a bit overkill to do this for cursor movement, but if you
really need that feature, you can record the macro and do it that way I
think.

Jeroen.