[TxMt] Beta 2? and feature requests.

Dominique PERETTI dperetti at lachoseinteractive.net
Fri Jan 21 10:02:27 UTC 2005

This is really cool. Yesterday, I said to myself I wanted such a
feature ! Wow, I must have a gift  !!  :-D .

This is an opportunity to ask for other stuff :

1) A back/forward keyshort cut to go back to the previously displayed
tab. Sometimes you have a bunch of file open in the project. You are
working on a specific one and you need to take a look at another file
that may be open at a "distant tab". At this point I often miss a
keyboard shortcut to go back directly.

2) I know it's a known request but ... I really want to be able to
double-click on a bracket or parenthesis and have the text selected
until the matching bracket/parenthesis. How can you, Allan, code in
objective-c without this feature ??