[TxMt] A few things that annoy me

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Thu Jan 20 09:59:50 UTC 2005

On 20. jan 2005, at 5:25, Eric Ocean wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2005, at 7:40 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> I actually couldn't find a single program which behaves like that. I
>> do however remember having been bitten by such in the past.
>
> You need to get out more ;-).

Hehe.. at least I have used many programs that behave like that also..
Although I haven't really payed attention to it on the mac, but at
least on Windows and before that, it seemed to be the norm to only save
when dirty. That said, I don't really mind the current behaviour.

--
Sune.
:: the Cottage of Lost Play.