[TxMt] Solution for cut to end of line (emacs ctrl-k)?

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 00:29:27 UTC 2005

Thanks,

No I'm very confused.... I tried substituting

pbcopy for cat > "/tmp/fakeKill"   and
pbpaste for cat "/tmp/fakeKill"

in my two commands, which work fine except for the lack of
compatibility with the clipboard.  Sadly, when I run the pbpaste
command I just get a spinning beach ball for about 30 seconds and then
nothing gets pasted.

I tried running pbpaste from the command line, just to see if the
pbcopy part was working, and the copy part appears to work when I
create the macro, but when I test it it does not work anymore.  It does
not seem like the selectToEnd of line part is working....

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad