[TxMt] syntax tool

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Sun Jan 16 01:36:15 UTC 2005

>>  I am about to hack up a small Cocoa tool to edit the syntax
>>  highlighting of the bundles... it's a pain to do it manually. Would
>>  there be any interest among you to distribute it here?
>>
>>  It will be free of course, and I will provide the source.
>
>  If you have the time, sure go ahead, but remember that Alan is
>  planning this as a inbuilt feature, so perhaps you're better off
>  spending that time relaxing with a beer.
>
>  Then again, if you're sharing the source, you might give Alan a few
>  ideas along the way :)

I vote for relaxing with a beer AND programming. I'd love to see the
source.  I think Allan is planning something rather general and
powerful. In the meantime people would probably appreciate it if

(1) bundle writers standardized the 'names' of the various color classes and
(2) somebody wrote a little GUI that let people pick a standard set
of colors with the color picker and then propagate the changes across
all bundles.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu