[TxMt] feature request: autosave

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Fri Jan 14 08:59:51 UTC 2005

hi guys
somehow one of my old .php files was encoded as a BBEdit document so
when I double-clicked BB opened up... what a shock! Like travelling
back in time. Honestly I wondered if it had booted Classic up, the menu
looked so old :)

[Disclaimer, that's BB 7.x not 8.0, so maybe they freshened it up.]

Anyway that shows how fast TM has progressed. Just about the only thing
I miss (because I screwed up a bunch o' code today ;) is the autosave
feature where each file is backed up before each change. Can we please
have that in TM for us klutzes?

p.